Heartland Microbes Soil Enhancer Cropland Application
*1 Quart per acre applied through a sprinkler or through a spray applicator in at least 20 gallons of water. One
application per crop.
Benefits are as followed:
1. Increases crop production by the microbes making nutrients more available for the plant's uptake, thereby
reducing the fertilizer requirements by one fourth to one half.
2. Decreases water requirement for the crop because the purpose of the water in crop production is to carry
nutrients into the plant and if the nutrients are more available in the soil then less carrier is needed.
3. Increase the porosity of the soil thereby reducing soil compaction which lets the plan grow a more numerous an deeper root structure.
4. It will make the crop more bountiful and of better quality.
See Yuma Irrigation Test Station: Stan Irvin's wheat quality report; South Dakota Test Report; Cliff Wakefield's
Crop and Livestock Grazing Report; and Bobby Cook's Dry land Crop Production Report.
5. The cost is about $17.00 per acre.
No matter what type or size of chicken / turkey operation you have, Heartland Microbes has the answers for you. Our microbes will clean up bad bacteria in your chicks, and replace it with good bacteria to enhance good health and resistance to disease. Heartland Microbes will help to manage the ammonia and waste odors associated with poultry operations (see Waste and Odor Control on This Site).
If there is a problem with E. Coli or Coccidiosis or other known diseases in birds it is recommended to shock the system of the birds using 1-gallon of Heartland Microbes to 4-gallons of fresh water for a total of 5 gallons into the medicators to manage the diseases.
It is recommended to mix 1-ozs. of Heartland Microbes per gallon of water, or 5-ozs of Heartland Microbes per 5-gallons of water and use this in the medicators for good health and good feed conversion. This formula can also be used in larger containers.
When baby chicks are put into houses they should be sprayed with a fine mist at a rate of 10ozs. of Heartland Microbes per 1-gallon of water.
Chicken houses should be sprayed with 1 qt. Heartland Microbes per 20 gallons of water on the walls and in the litter.